Process of Choosing a Style Set in MS Word Application
While working with MS Word text processing application, you can apply styles for quickly formatting your documents that you prepare using MS Word. A style is basically the set of formats that consists of certain attributes like fonts, font colors, font sizes, and paragraph formats. In Word 2007, the users are supplied with some predesigned style sets, which contain styles for titles, subtitles, quotes, headings, lists and a lot more. The sections that will follow will all show how to work with those styles.
Choosing a Style Set in MS Word
- The, one has to click 'Change Styles' in the Styles group
- A menu will appear
- The user now needs to click 'Style Set'
- Again, a menu will appear
- One can choose from any of the styles listed on that menu (For example, one may click 'Simple')
- Word 2007 then reformats all the paragraphs into the selected style by applying the format to each paragraph.
Docx Recovery Freeware is the best repair program to recovers Docx files from corrupted ms word Docx files which is easily repair Docx 2010 files.
Free Download Docx Recovery Software