Information Pertaining to Document Views in MS Word 2007
In Microsoft Word 2007, a document can be displayed in one of the following five document views:
- Draft View: This is the most frequently used document view in MS Word. One can use this Draft view to quickly edit the document.
- Web Layout: The Web Layout document view enables the user to see the document as it would appear in a browser (like Internet Explorer).
- Print Layout: The Print Layout document view shows the document as it will appear when it gets printed.
- Reading Layout: Reading Layout document view formats the screen to make the reading of the document more convenient and comfortable.
- Outline View: Outline document view displays the document in the outline form. One can display headings without the text. If a heading is moved, the accompanying text moves along with it.
Docx Viewer Tool has advanced and excellent utility to recover and repair corrupted Docx files from M S Word 2010 file.