How to Set the Page Size in Any Word Document?
A paper comes in many sizes. Most business correspondences make use of the papers with 8.5 by 11 sizes. This is the default page size in Microsoft Word.
Size Option: If the user is now using the 8 1/2 by 11 paper size, then he can make use of the 'Size' option in the 'Page Setup' group of the 'Page Layout' tab for changing the 'Size' setting to any required size.
Steps to Set the Page Size
- Steps to Set the Page Size
- First and foremost step is to choose the 'Page Layout' tab
- Now, click 'Size' in the 'Page Setup' group
- A menu will appear
- Click the required size (For example, you can choose Letter 8.5 x 11in)
- MS Word will set the page size as chosen
Free Download Docx File Recovery